Some of my best holiday memories include good times and good food recipes shared with family and friends. We bring in the New Year each & every year with fun new foods. This is why I am so excited to have French’s Mustard recipes to kick off 2014!! Whether you’re planning a sit-down supper or casual cocktails around the fireplace, you can create fabulous appetizers and main dish meals using everyday favorites like French’s Mustard. With a variety of mustard flavors to choose from, the options are endless. These recipes are tasty & easy for entertaining this holiday season. They are also savory and satisfying, but the best thing about them is that they are quick and easy to prepare, leaving you more time to enjoy the holidays with the ones you love.
My favorite dish of course is the Green Bean casserole made only with French’s French Fried Onions. As the popular ingredient in the Green Bean Casserole, you can make quick, easy and festive recipe meals that will seem as if you’ve spent all day in the kitchen and taste like it too!
Are you ready to give these new holiday recipes a try? Here you go,
I just love french’s yummy JALAPENO POPPER DIP,
This dip has all of the great flavors of jalapeno poppers without the work. The hardest thing about this dip is not eating it all yourself!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 pckg. (8oz.) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup FRENCH’S® Classic Yellow Mustard or FRENCH’S® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced or 1 can (4oz.) diced jalapenos,drained
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs, toasted (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in medium bowl.
2. Sprinkle bread crumbs over dip just before serving.
3. Serve with tortilla chips.
Makes 3 cups
For a hot dip, turn into 1-quart ovenproof dish; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until hot.
French’s ZESTY HAM GLAZE is definitely delectable!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes,
- ½ cup FRENCH’S® Spicy Brown Mustard
- ¼ cup FRENCH’S® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce (30 % less Sodium)
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
1. MIX all ingredients in small bowl. Brush mixture on ham frequently during the last hour of baking.
2. BASTE on ham frequently during last 30 minutes of baking.
3. GOOD with roast turkey or chicken.
Makes 1 cup
Their HONEY ORANGE GLAZED TURKEY is absolutely scrumptious!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 3 hr 0 minutes,
- 2 large disposable aluminum foil pans
- 1 (12 to 14 lb) whole turkey
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 orange, cut into quarters
- 6 sprigs thyme
Honey Orange Glaze (recipe follows)
1. RUB turkey with oil; season with salt and pepper to taste. Place orange and thyme into cavity. Tie legs together and tuck wing tips underneath. Place turkey on rack in doubled foil pan. Set on grill.
2. GRILL turkey, covered, over indirect medium heat (325°F) for 11 to 14 minutes per pound or until meat thermometer inserted into turkey thigh reaches 180°F. Baste turkey with some of the Honey Orange Glaze during last 30 min. of cooking. Reserve remaining glaze.
3. REMOVE turkey to platter. Discard orange and thyme from cavity. Loosely tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes before carving. Heat remaining Honey Orange Glaze and serve with turkey. Makes 8 servings
HONEY ORANGE GLAZE: COMBINE 1 cup orange marmalade and ½ cup FRENCH’S® Honey Mustard in saucepan. Simmer and stir until glaze is blended. Makes about 1 ½ cups.
Conventional Oven Directions: Follow recipe above but bake turkey in a pre-heated 325°F oven.
Nothing beats French’s TUSCAN ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups (2.8 oz.). FRENCH’S® French Fried Onions
- 1 tsp. crushed rosemary leaves
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 ½ lbs. pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp. FRENCH’S® Spicy Brown Mustard
1. MIX French Fried Onions, rosemary, garlic and pepper in plastic bag. Crush with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
2. BRUSH pork with mustard. Coat in seasoned onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere.
3. BAKE pork on a foil-lined baking sheet at 400°F for 30 minutes or until 155°F internal temperature. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Makes 6 servings. Tip: Use this savory coating for pork chops or chicken breasts.
I hope you enjoy all these savory, tasty recipes from French’s as much as we are!! They are incredibly easy to prepare. Bring in your New year with French’s and let them be the talk of your festivities this holiday season and all year Round!!
You can get all these wonderful recipes plus a whole lot more by visiting French’s website! Also, so you don’t miss out on great recipes and upcoming French’s events, be sure to follow all their social networks - Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
FRENCH’S® Foods, a division of Reckitt Benckiser Inc., the maker of FRENCH’S® mustards, is a leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of food and household products. Some other well-known, trusted household names in the Reckitt Benckiser Inc. family of food products include FRANK’S® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce, FRENCH’S® French Fried Onions and FRENCH’S® Worcestershire sauce.