This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you have been following Jenns Blah Blah Blog for a while you probably remember our awesome Puerto Rico Vacation! If not, we had the chance to enjoy an awesome stay in Puerto Rico! If you ever have the chance to experience a Puerto Rico vacation I cannot recommend it enough! There is TONS of things to do in Puerto Rico while you are there, something for everyone, even if you don’t like to swim. It’s great! I’m excited to be telling you more about The Happiest Place on Earth!
Puerto Rico is a place for everyone, there’s adventure for adventures seekers, beaches for the beach bum (I’m part beach bum when allowed), sports for sports fanatics, history, culture, nightlife, nature, and more! If you have been considering traveling to Puerto Rico there is plenty to do. Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico Vacation: 10 Things To Do In Puerto Rico
- Climbing in Puerto Rico – Spend time climbing some of the amazing mountains in Puerto Rico. The routes offer different difficulty levels.
- Puerto Rico Scenic Flights – Why not see everything from the sky, it’s one way to see it all, and get a rush. You can choose to see the view from a hang glider, seaplane, or helicopter.
- Zipline in Puerto Rico – If you are an adventure seeker you cannot leave Puerto Rico without flying over the valleys, forest canopies, and across the underground rivers. If you’re looking for an experience Ziplining might be what you are looking for. There are Zipline parks that allow you the chance to combine Ziplining with repelling, hiking, caving, and even more.
- ATV/Off-Road – You can also ride on ATV’s through the rainforest, one muddy paths. ATV’s are always fun to ride, and a great way to see the sites!
- Puerto Rico Beaches – Puerto Rico might be a small island, but if you love beaches this is the place to be. The island is surrounded by 270 miles of stunning beaches. From Surfing and Paddleboarding, to sailing there is always something to be done on the fun sunny beaches of Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Rico Rainforest – Puerto Rico’s rainforest are worth experiencing, climb to the clouds!
- Horseback rides in Puerto Rico – When my husband and I go back this is one of the first things we are planning on doing. Imagine experiencing Puerto Rico on horseback, it doesn’t get much better than that!
- Puerto Rico Culture – Puerto Rico has a very diverse culture, a nice mixture of African, Spanish, and Taino culture makes it unique. There is plenty of great ways to experience the diverse culture of Puerto Rico, like the Cultural & Gastronomical Tour, Caguas (where the past, present, and future of Puerto Rican culture meets), Historical Sites, tours, and more.
- Puerto Rico Nightlife – After a long day of playing at the beach, ziplinning, or sightseeing you can visit one of Puerto Rico’s man clubs, bars, lounges, or casinos. There is plenty to choose from, and enough to experience something new every night.
- Indulge Yourself in Puerto Rico - There is plenty of ways to spoil yourself – shopping, spas, culinary experiences, exclusive hotels and more.
The fun doesn’t stop there visitors can also have fun with repelling, caving, hiking, kiteboarding, golf, ail the ocean blue, dancing, and so much more. The possibilities are endless, it’s one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.
Puerto Rico Tourism has recently partnered with Trip Advisor to help transform real traveler 5 start reviews into amazing, beautiful short films that will be narrated by the Puerto Rican stars! Be ready because these reviews will make you want to live your own 5 star vacation in Puerto Rico, because once you see it, and all of the magic it holds you’ll want to Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. My husband and I are planning a trip this summer, because there is just so much to do, and something for everyone.
When we traveled to Puerto Rico I though it was going to be stressful preparing for our trip, you know passport and foreign money can be stressful. One of my favorite things about visiting this All-Star Island is that there is NO Passports, or foreign money required, just plan your trip, jump on the plane, and enjoy your fabulous Puerto Rico vacation. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Now head on over and check out how you can Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.
Here’s a great video about the El Yunque Rainforest, be sure and watch it!
Now head on over and see how you can Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.