It’s hot, REALLY hot in Southern New Mexico. My kids and I have been cooking up some yummy treats to help us stay cool this summer. We recently had loads of fun baking Cookie Cups for Ice Cream! I know, sounds amazing doesn’t it?
What can I say, when it’s hot outside we stay inside cooking up ideas to stay cool. I have to keep the kids busy, I am 99% positive they would blow the house up, or something crazy due to boredom if I didn’t.
We just finished was our first batch of Peanut Butter Cookie Cups for Ice Cream! We loved the Peanut Butter Cookie Cups for Ice Cream so much we had to bake some Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups too!.
- What you’re going to need:
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Muffin Pan
- Your Favorite Ice Cream
How to make these fabulous Cookie Cups for Ice Cream
- First you will make a ball of cookie dough and flatten it out. Make them big enough to complete fit into your muffin pan.
- Place cookie dough into muffin pan. Press dough evenly onto the bottom of the pan, and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. I check mine at about 6 minutes, if they are puffy and look like they are rising in the center use a fork to poke holes in the middle of each cookie so the center falls back into place. You want the cookie to bake molded to the muffin pan.
- Allow cool, and carefully remove them from your muffin pan.
- Place a scoop of your favorite ice cream into your cookie cup.
- Enjoy your supper yummy Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups for Ice Cream!
Be sure to let me know how they turn out, and if you have made Cookie Cups for Ice Cream what tips can you offer us?