Noodles Alfredo, Yummy!
I love some good Alfredo noodles! I have looked all over for an awesome Alfredo recipe, my sister-n-law gave this one to me and it’s great! This recipe is amazing so I wanted to share, hope you enjoy as much as we did!
What you will need to make yummy Noodles Alfredo
- 8 oz package wide egg noodles (really you can use any kind they are my favorite)
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or salt to taste I do not use a lot of salt)
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese granted
- 1/2 teaspoon back pepper (again or to taste some people enjoy more)
What you gotta do!
- Cook noodles until they are done, according to the package directions (lol my kids toss the noddles on the wall if they stick DONE) I do not suggest ever telling your children that.
- Mix your butter and cream in a saucepan over low heat until butter is melted
- Stir in the parsley flakes, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper (you can also do this before you serve)
- Warm over a low heat
- Drain pasta
- You are done! I always add the cheese sauce to the tops of the noodles on individual plates, and my husband just mixes it all together before he serves (he doesn’t care about pretty)! EITHER WAY AMAZING:)