Guess who’s Vegas bound? You got it Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog will be in Vegas, yepie! Nothing bloggy, my husband is “surprising” me with a trip to Vegas for our anniversary! I know surprise, right! He is so funny, he does all this planning! surprises the #@#$ out of me, books the trip all by himself, and get this here’s the good part. He did it for less than I have ever been able to try to plan a trip to Vegas! He surprised me to no end. Okay, so if it’s a surprise why do i know?
Shawn was so proud of himself, check it out this is what all he did! Shawn is not a smart shopper, planner or anything it’s not in his nature never has been, but check out what he pulled off.
- Road trip to Vegas (we love road trips allows us the time to relax and talk, catch up with each other)
- Hotel room stay
- awesome, surprises (not sure he won’t tell me this part)
- Dinner reservations at an awesome restaurant (that’s all I know)
- A romantic moonlit horseback ride (this he did just for me, always been my thing grew up a rodeo queen love horses and riding)
- spending money
- time with the love of my life.
Okay, so he didn’t get it free, but he managed to sneak money over the last few months to surprise me I had no idea what was going on. No idea he was saving money planning a trip, nothing!
He was so excited he wasn’t able to keep it a secret, not only did he plan the trip but he has found someone to watch the kid’s as well! I am super excited about this fabulous Vegas vacation and so in love with my wonderful husband! Shawn I love you and am super excited, really have to be the luckiest girl I know!
Be sure to check out Mom’s Vacation Spots for some awesome Vegas posts and photos! I will post here as well, but most will be on Mom’s Vacation Spots! Thanks for stopping by, we will be talking to you when I return.