Another fabulous healthy recipe for kids, special thanks to Sparkling ICE.
If you haven’t heard about Sparkling ICE they are amazing! I have purchased them for a while for my family. We just love them! Sparkling ICE is a naturally flavored slightly sparkling water that is zero calories, gluten-free, sugar-free and Kosher. It also contains fruit juice, vitamins and healthy antioxidants. Best of all, Sparkling ICE also offers some delicious Popsicle and jello recipes as healthier sweet alternatives.. I cannot believe I have not thought about fun healthy recipes for kids using them! Gosh!!! Regardless thanks to the wonderful people at Sparkling ICE we have some super fun healthy recipes for kids of all ages. Yes, that means you too.
Be sure to check out: Healthy Recipes for Kids: Pink Grapefruit Sparklers Recipe
- Ice Cube Tray (or your favorite ice pop making molds)
- Toothpicks or Popsicle sticks
- I bottle of Sparkling ICE
- 1 container of fresh raspberries or blueberries, chopped
- Fill your trays or molds with Sparkling ICE, topping each with a scoop of chopped raspberries or blueberries. If using ice-cube trays cover tray tightly with tin foil. Poke a Popsicle stick through the foil into each cube. If using an ice pop maker place the handle sticks into the molds. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.
- Please note that this recipe works with any of flavor of Sparkling ICE flavors and fresh fruit. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this fabulous healthy recipe for kids of all ages! Be sure to come back and let me know how much you LOVED it!