My husband makes fun of me because I’m already writing down Christmas ideas for kids. What can I say buying Christmas gift early has always paid off in tons of different ways for me. I avoid a lot of stress by starting my Christmas shopping early, and I know my bank account thanks me. Let’s face it spending $500 – $1000 on Christmas gifts is often hard to do at once, but spaced over several months it can be accomplished comfortably. Plus you will have plenty of time to purchase meaningful gifts. Oh, and don’t forget about the sales you can take advantage of. Yes, I’m one of those moms that spends a lot less on winter coats, sweaters and other winter gear by shopping early. When I start my shopping earlier my kids get the Christmas they deserve, and that makes me feel good.
I was talking with my sister-n-law the other day, and do you realize Christmas is only a few months away… It’s almost September, and before we know it Christmas will be here. I don’t know about you, but this mom will not be stuck searching for Christmas gift ideas for kids in December. Sure I save a few things, but for the most part I’m done Christmas shopping by the time December rolls around. I finish by taking advantage of some Black Friday deals online, and by the time December rolls around all I need to worry about is Christmas dinner.
My sister-n-law asked me how I was able to come up with Christmas ideas for kids so early. I think it’s starting to rub off on her. The past few years when she starts her holiday shopping I’m already done, and last year she told me that she wanted to get started early to avoid the stress of last-minute Christmas shopping. If you have been thinking about starting your Christmas shopping early this year here is a few tips to get you started
How To Start Christmas Shopping Early
- It’s been my experience that everything starts with a list. If I’m focusing on Christmas gifts ideas for kids than I typically have a notebook that I use all year-long to jot down ideas, and listen to my kids when they speak up and tell me they want something. It’s been my experience this list comes in handy for birthdays as well. So start you a notebook or list as soon as possible, listen for ideas from your kids, pay attention to:cool” kids products on TV and while visiting the store. You will be surprised how quickly your list will grow.
- Get the items that you know without a doubt your kids are going to want out-of-the-way first. This is also a great time to focus on personalized items such as personalized kids’ books, t-shirts, wall art, or anything else along those lines. Flattenme has a great selection of personalized kids items.
- Be on the lookout for sales. Since you finally have time on your side you have time to shop carefully, and compare sales to find the best deals. Don’t forget to check online. I’m a avid online shopper, whether it’s for Christmas or a birthday I tend to find the best selection and deals by browsing online.
- Buy things here and there. With plenty of time to spear there is no reason to stress yourself out by purchasing everything at once. When you see those perfect gifts, and you have the extra money grab it. You don’t have to plan a whole day for Christmas shopping. That’s why we’re starting early to avoid the financial stress that holiday shopping can cause, as well as the overall stressful shopping experience.
Christmas Ideas For Kids
If you’re considering starting your Christmas shopping early, have a birthday coming up, or looking for that perfect just because gift for kids I suggest visiting Flattenme.com. They have loads of awesome personalized items the kids in your life.
Flattenme offer several personalized items such as:
- Books – 8 x 11 personalized kid’s story book that will put a smile on any kids face.
- Cards – How fun would a one of a kind personalized invitation or thank you card be? The cards come in sets of 12 and envelopes are included.
- Journals – 160 blank lined pages for your kids to use their imagination on.
- Water bottles – How fun would a water bottle be if it had a picture of your kid as a princess on it. Oh, or maybe a rock star or ballerina?
- T-shirts – My daughter loves wearing her Royally Awesome personalized t-shirt. She gets to see her face wearing an awesome princess gown. She just loves it.
- Wall art – Super fun decor to add to your kid’s room, or maybe a personal touch to the living room.
In my option personalized products make great Christmas gift for kids as well as birthday gifts. I know my daughter Vayda would love to see a picture with her face on top of this horse hanging on her bedroom wall. I’m sure she would love to see her little face riding a horse on the Just Horsin’ Around personalized notebook too.
I recently received a personalized kid’s t-shirt from Flattenme that my daughter feel in love with. When I was asked to choose a shirt for my daughter I went back and forth on the Ballerina personalized t-shirt and Pretty Princess Personalized t-shirt. Finally I ended up choosing the Pretty Princess Personalized t-shirt.
You should have seen my daughters face when she received it lol. I almost thought she was going to pass out! She loves princesses, she is always parading around in one of her many princess dresses, and finally she was able to see what she would look like as a real live princess.
Flattenme custom t-shirts are totally awesome, and I have to sneak the shirt away from my daughter so I can wash it. She doesn’t want to wear anything but her new Flattenme Personalized Princess t-shirt. I cannot say that I blame her, when it comes to personalized gifts Flattenme t-shirts are now on the top of my list.
Moms Take On Flattenme
Not only was in impressed with how much my daughter loved the shirt, but the quality and uniqueness of Flattenme products. I have to admit the t-shirts are my favorite, but the wall art is something I’m adding to my Christmas shopping list for Vayda. Whether you’re shopping for a personalized t-shirt or unique personalized wall art you can expect to find a nice selection of quality products at Flattenme.
Typically shirts with these type of design don’t look as amazing on dad as they do on his daughter! Okay, so I’m totally not even telling you the truth right now! While dad looks pretty darn awesome, Mattie definitely pulls off the personalized princess shirt much better than dad. Thank goodness lol! Mattie actually loved her shirt so much she wanted to share it with her daddy, and daddy is man enough to do it. YUP, she’s a daddy’s girl all the way!
Shirts with designs like this are often hard, or have that crunchy feeling, but the personalized t-shirt from Flattenme was soft. Two thumbs up for no crunchy feeling! The image is crisp and clear you can definitely tell it’s my daughter on the shirt. People even say something about it when she wears it to the store.
I’m honestly not a fan of white when it comes to my kids. If they are going to make a mess, or drop something it’s going to be when they are wearing their white shirts. I’m sure there is a reason that Flattenme doesn’t offer light pinks and blues, but if they were able to it would be nice for moms with kids like mine lol. However, I do have to admit that my daughter takes better care of this shirt than any of her other shirts. Now rather than sitting down to eat spaghetti or something messy fully dressed she strips down. All thanks to her big sister Vayda who told her this was the only way to protect her princess shirt lol, but hey whatever works right!
I was a little worried that the image would start to peel after a few washings, but I’m happy to tell you it look as good as it did the day we received it. Most importantly Mattie loves it, and in my opinion that’s all that matters! If Mattie is happy with her new Princess t-shirt than mom is happy!
I do recommend Flattenme personalized t-shirts! My daughter loves her, and they are well made. You can purchase a Flattenme personalized t-shirt for only $27.99. If you would like to learn more about everything Flattenme offers you can visit them online at Flattenme.com, “Like” Flattenme on Facebook, “Follow” via Twitter, and check out their latest pins on Pinterest to stay up to date with all the Flattenme news and updates.