If you love chocolate cupcakes than you’re going to love this awesome chocolate cupcake recipe. It’s super easy to make, and really yummy. Let’s get started…
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1.2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup butter (softened)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 – 2 cups chocolate chips (depending upon how much you love chocolate chips)
How to make this awesome chocolate chip recipe
- First you will preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare your muffin pan with the cupcake lines and set aside for later
- In a large mixing bowl combine your flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder.
- In a medium-sized bowl you will beat your egg, then mix in the milk, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and corn syrup.
- Now you will combine the wet and dry mixtures by pouring the wet ingredients into the large bowl containing the dry mixture and mix. Once it’s mixed well start pouring in your chocolate chips and mix well.
- Now begin to spoon the prepared mixture into your prepared cupcake pan. Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until done. Test by placing a toothpick in the center and pulling it out. If the toothpick comes out clean they are done, if batter is on the toothpick you need a little extra time. I always start checking mine at 12 minutes.
- Decorate as desired
I hope you like the Chocolate Chip Recipe as much as we do…