This post brought to you by Avocados from Mexico. All opinions are 100% mine.
I hope everyone has some spooklacular plans for this wonderful Halloween! Some scary goblins, scared scarecrows, and pretty princesses. It’s time to celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year, get your creepiest consume out and the most yummy treats you can think of. Let’s make this Halloween great!
With that being said, don’t forget to make Avocados from Mexico part of your spooky holiday. Alvarado’s might not fall under the spooky category, but they sure do fall under the yummy category. Avocados from Mexico can really add some flavor to your spooky holiday! So keep reading to learn how you can enter the Pin to Win contest!!
Head over to your Pinterest account, sign in, and make a Pinterest board that shows what makes Halloween celebrations fun at your house! After you’ve completed your Pinterest board, you can enter for a chance to win one of TEN $100 gift cards! WHAT, WHO OFFERS TEN $100 GIFT CARD FOR SOMETHING SUPER FUN THAT MANY OF YOU MIGHT ALREADY BE DOING? Avocados from Mexico that’s who! WOW, they not only taste yummy, but they are rewarding TEN lucky people!
How to enter?
- Make your Pinterest board, showing what makes the Halloween celebration fun at your house.
- Include – great costumes, decorations, awesome dishes, great pumpkins, don’t forget to include at least 3 pins from Avocados from Mexico’s collection of great Halloween and everyday favorites at avocadosfrommexico.com
- Follow @MexicanAvacados via Pinterest
- Like Avocados from Mexico via Facebook
- Create your fabulous Pinterest board titles “Ghouliciously Green Halloween“
- Categorize your Pinterest board as “holiday” and tag it with #iloveavacadosforhalltooween.
- Add as many pins as you like, give it as much personality as you like, add Halloween recipes, and anything else you want, Halloween related, but don’t forget to add at least THREE pins from avacadosfrommexico.com.
- Fill your Pinterest board with everything that makes Halloween awesome for you, it’s okay to repin from other websites and Pinterest boards, just be sure if you “upload” a picture that you too the photo yourself, or that you have the rights to use it.
- Don’t forget to tag all your pins with #iloveavacadosforhalloween.
This contest runs from October 7th to October 29th – you don’t have much time left so HURRY!
How to win.
The 10 best boards with the highest combination of likes and repins will WIN a $100 Gift Card from Avocados from Mexico!
I just built my Pinterest Board, hurry and build yours for your chance to win $100! Remember there’s TEN WINNERS! Not sure what to pin on your Ghoulishly Green Halloween board? You can always check out Avocados from Mexico Ghoulishly Green Halloween board example.
Visit Avocados from Mexico on Facebook for complete rules and directions. Don’t miss out on a FUN way to enter to win $100 Gift Card!
The Avocado from Mexico website is full of fabulous recipes. Check out this Bewitching Recipe from Avocados from Mexico:
Bewitching Cheese Bites
- 8 oz queso fresco or ricotta cheese.
- 8 oz Monterrey jack cheese, grated.
- 3 Tablespoons of canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, chopped fine.
- 1 box (17.3oz) frozen puffy pastry sheets, thawed.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 ripe avocado from Mexico – Be sure it’s halved, pitted, and peeled.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped.
- To make this Bewitching Recipe preheat oven to 400⁰F. Butter a 12×17-inch baking sheet. In a bowl, mix queso fresco, jack cheese and chilies; set aside.
- Onto a lightly floured surface, roll out one sheet puff pastry to a 12-inch square; place on baking sheet. Leaving a 1-inch border, evenly spread cheese mixture over pastry.
- Brush the 1-inch border with the egg. Roll out another sheet of puff pastry to the same size; lay on top of the cheese mixture.
- Lightly press the edges together. With a fork, prick the top of the pastry 12 times. Brush the top with the remaining egg.
- Bake until golden and crisp, 20 to 22 minutes. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the avocado, oil, lime juice and salt; set aside.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat; add pistachios and stir until fragrant and golden, 4-5 minutes. Remove nuts to a bowl to cool.
- Cut the cheese pastry into 16 (3×3”) squares. To serve, garnish each square with a dollop of the avocado cream and a sprinkle of toasted pistachios.
- Serve as an appetizer or with a green salad as a main dish, and enjoy this fabulous recipe!
If you’re looking for some awesome ways to add some fun, yummy greens to your Halloween… Check out Green Halloween, you’ll find great ideas! (Green Halloween is a registered trademark of Green America)
Now hurry and enter this fabulous Pin to Win contest!