Having children changes women. We wake up after having a child and suddenly have patience. Seriously, it’ happened to me. I used to be the MOST impatience person I know. You would never guess now. Anymore I have all the patience in the world. I have to or I would probably be in a straight jacket, lol.
Once we give birth to our new bundle of joy our lives change forever. It’s not a bad, thing so if you’re thinking about having children, it’s a blessing. Most of us change into the people we need to become in order to survive motherhood, lol. So what changes when you have a baby? A better question might be: What doesn’t change after you have a baby?
I believe for everyone it’s different. We change in ways we need to in order to become a good mother, and care for our children the way they need us to. Now, I will not lie. I am sure we change in ways to save us from loosing our sanity from time to time, lol. So what are a few things that change once we become a mother?
Fear – If you used to be fearless, you might find yourself scared. The thought of anything happening to you, dad, or baby might be something you now think about. You now have a baby to think about, that you’re responsible for raising. It is a scary thought, and we want to be there for our children.
If you used to focus on your pain you might find yourself forgetting about your pain, and wanting to take your child’s pain away. We don’t want our children to hurt. Once we step into motherhood we become strong in so many different ways. We forget about our problems, pains, and drama. It’s all about making sure our baby is safe, happy, and cared for.
- You get lost thinking about your baby rather than the boy down the street.
- You worry about your child clothing more than your own.
- You might realize that true happiness isn’t something that can be bought, and true love isn’t felt until you look into the eyes of your child.
- You finally know what unconditional love is. If you love someone, wait until you have your child. That love is the most powerful love you’ll ever feel.
- You find yourself blowing your bonus on toys and baby shoes, rather than cloths, makeup, or hanging out with friends.
- This one is my favorite, I said it would never happen. Your dog becomes your dog, and if he steps out of line he will sleep outside. Yes, I said it would never happen. It does..
- You suddenly care about what you’re eating, exercise, and health. You want to be healthy for you child.
- You suddenly have patience. I thought someone forget to give me patience. Wrong, after having a child I am one of the most patience people you know.
- Your reflexes, lol. If I think something is going to happen, this mom can move faster than ever! Something about being a mom, you almost know it’s going to happen before it does. Either that or, we are just that fast. Either way, it’s come in handy many times.
- You’re more creative than you used to be. It’s true, moms have to get creative from time to time. We invent games for our children to play, ways to keep our children occupied, different ways to get them to sleep, or to get along. I’m sure you have had to get creative a time or two with lunch or dinner as well.
Speaking of moms being creative. I recently ran across a Bobee! Are you wondering what in the world a Bobee is? Well let me share a little about this unique product.
The Bobee was created by a mother. She needed something to hold her diapers and wipes in that was convenient, and out of the way. Being a new mom, her hands and counters were always filled with something. So Stacy Harfert decided to get creative, and create the Bobee.
The Bobee is a Diaper and Wipe dispenser, that not only does the job, it looks super cute too. The Bobee Diaper and Wipe dispenser slides onto a mounting plate, which is attached to your wall. Installing the plate was a breeze. You’re provided with drywall screws and anchors so you can mount it on any wall, easy to follow instructions, and several color circles for decorating. The outside dimensions of the Diaper and Wipe dispenser are 19 -1/8 inches high x 13-3/4 inches deep. It only took my husband about 15-20 minutes to have it up and ready for the decorating process.
Many of you know my daughter is 2. I wish I would have known about the Bobee Diaper and Wipe Dispenser long ago. It’s a wonderful idea, and if you’re changing diapers or will be changing diapers you might want to check out the Bobee. I wish I would have been introduced to it sooner.
The Diaper Stacker holds 50 or more diapers at a time. I didn’t try to fit 50 diapers inside, but I did put 20 size 4 diapers into the dispenser and they fit without any problems. The dispenser holds most sizes of diapers. It will hold newborn diapers all the way up to pull-ups, you can even use it with cloth diapers. Of course it will depend on the size of the cloth diapers you’re using.
When I first heard about the Bobee I wondered if the wipes would stay moist. I was actually surprised, they did stay moist. When I placed the wipes into the dispenser, I kept them in the plastic. It was easier to get them out, and I feel like it helped to keep them moist longer. However, it does say on the Bobee website that you can place the wipes directly into the dispenser.
Cleaning the diaper dispenser is simple. Grab a cloth or nonabrasive sponge, some soapy water, and wipe down. Be sure to read complete care instructions, bleaching the Bobee is a no, no. Once you get it up and start using it, the last thing your going to want to do is mess it up at all.
I think the Bobee Diaper and Wipes dispenser is a totally awesome tool for those with limited space, or just like things to look nice and organized. I absolutely love the concept. I give the Bobee Diaper and Wipes Dispenser TWO THUMBS UP! It works perfectly for what I need it for, it’s super easy to clean, and fun to decorate too. The stickers that come with the Bobee are easy to remove, for those that want to change it up now and then. The Bobee seems to be well made, and a product that I will have around for our next baby.
Another thing I like about the Bobbee, is I can add different stickers to go with my nursery if needed. My daughter’s room is done in my little ponies, once I find some My Little Pony stickers I will be adding a few to bring everything together. You can also get creative and paint the Bobee, with all types of paint for those of you interested in getting really creative.
I love how it helps me not only save space, but keep everything organized in once area. I’m not running around looking for wipes, while I have a poppy bottom needing changed. It’s perfect for disposable diapers, and looks super cute too.
I only wish I would have known about this product sooner, it would have looked so cute in our nursery for the start, and saved this mom many trips around the house searching for wipes. For some reason these people names, I Don’t Know and I Didn’t Do It seem to take off with things I need all the time. One day I will catch I Don’t Know and I Didn’t Do It and give them a piece of my mind.
If you’re looking for an easy, decorative inexpensive way to stay organized in the diaper and wipes department, or a unique baby shower gift I recommend checking out the Bobee Diaper and Wipe Dispenser. You can purchase one for only $39.99 on Amazon. You can learn more about the Bobee on at BobeeInc.com.